






I have three of the biggest fishes on the planet. They could literally be in a pool or bath tub 24/7. They got to go with Grandma and Grandpa to the pool tonight (they were monitoring). I felt pretty good, so I snuck down there and left Eben here with Aaron so I could take pictures of them. They loved it! They love jumping in, sliding, going under water, you name it. They are so funny to watch, and I love it because when they come home, they CRASH!! Its a sure way to get your kids to sleep good. It seems like every day last summer we were at the pool after swim lessons. Eben has yet to "enter" the water, this could be a long summer if he doesn't take to it like his sisters. I have faith that he to will LOVE it, just as they do. Here's to yet another great and fun summer. (without sunburns)



2 comments:
so glad you are finally feeling better! we miss you guys tons :(
Yea for Jason Lee pool, great pictures of the girls jumping in:)
Post a Comment