Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Good News First....







It totally fits her doesn't it? I should have done this along time ago. Don't you think? I love it, she loves it, and that is all that matters, right?

4 comments:

The Page Family said...

It does fit her perfectly!! What a doll!! I am so in love with her smile, I have been since the fist time I saw her in person!! She is a gem!!

Cozy Blue Photography said...

Lookin' super cute!! But they always do! We need to catch up, I am so in need of a visit!!

The Christensen Family said...

She is so cute. I love the haircut. She looks so happy. The girl that cut her hair did an incredible job.

The MadHatters said...

so dang cute!!

About Me

I am a happy reader...Im such a sucker for a good book. I get lost, and I become one with the story, its my greatest outlet. I needed somewhere to express and vent my feelings about how I felt about my books I was reading and this is where my blog was born.

It's Time to Jam...


Friend Bloggers

Blog Archive