Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Prayers Please...

I have a sister in-law with some medical issues going on right now. I wont go into all the details to protect her privacy but I would only ask that what tests they do they will know the answers and that she will be ok. I know small request right? You see she has a few people in her life that need her...I being one of them. I of course am at the bottom of the totem pole. However, she has a husband (my brother) three beautiful kids, parents, in-laws, sisters, sister in-laws, brother in-laws, Grandparents, Uncles, Aunts, friends, work, church callings, etc...
So my only request because I know her, she would never ask for it, is please keep her in your prayers at night, in the morning, while driving to and from work, whatever it is, think of her, and please wish her good health, her name is Vanessa. Thank you.

No comments:

About Me

I am a happy reader...Im such a sucker for a good book. I get lost, and I become one with the story, its my greatest outlet. I needed somewhere to express and vent my feelings about how I felt about my books I was reading and this is where my blog was born.

It's Time to Jam...


Friend Bloggers

Blog Archive