
One of the greatest people I know...she happens to be perfect! She is one of those people who lights up a room when she enters it, she laughs at all my jokes (very important) and is fabulous. She has amazing strength and such a wonderful spirit about her. She is Aaron's cousin, but I claim her as my own! She just happens to have turned 24 yesterday, I was sick and didn't do a post, so I am trying to make amends and give her a shout out. I love Elisabeth (LIS) she is awesome. She lived with us for several months before she returned to Utah to meet her darling hubby Bobby....isn't he cute, they both are so cute you just want to stick them in your pocket! I adore her. Having her here was one of the happiest times. She also was here for a week during the time I delivered Eben and was able to be with me for his birth. I am eternally grateful for our relationship and for the closeness that we have. I also adore her mother, who has raised an incredible daughter!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIS!!!



1 comment:
I love you! Thanks sweetie!!!
Post a Comment