


So today was a nice day we watched Conference on the computer which was so nice. Then the girls played outside on their bikes, it was beautiful, so of course Eben and I had to join them. He sat on the grass for the first time, and loved it. He was smiling and having fun. The girls had to pose by their bikes for me too. They are so sweet. They were all very tired when it came time to go to bed, which I love. I love this time of year, when the weather gets nice and everyone plays to there hearts content and then when they hit the pillow at night, they ARE OUT!! Aren't Ebens toes so cute....oh and by the way, yes my kid has on his pj's...give me a break it's General Conference, church at home, why would I get dressed for that? LOL Sorry!



1 comment:
Looks like they had fun. I didn't even notice his pj's. How sweet.
Post a Comment