Sunday, April 26, 2009

I love these times alone...













So yesterday after Aaron got home from work and after dinner, Aaron's twelve year old brother Ira came to spend time at our house. The girls love it and love him. They played games together downstairs and got to stay up (too late). As for me I was sitting on the floor upstairs with Jocie laying in front of me while watching The Incredibles, and Eben sitting on his bootie next to me, when all the sudden he grabbed on to my leg and pulled himself up onto his knees and then stood all while holding on to my leg still. He was so proud of himself. Now this is HUGE progress in our house because he is so lazy..lol..well after all that work he was tuckered out and went to bed at 7:45 until 7:00 this morning....awe what good sleepers I have. Jocelyn also fell asleep on the floor all before 7:30. So with the two older girls occupied and the two younger kids asleep, what is a girl to do??? Well I went to see my newest nephew Jimmy. He changes so much I have to see him when I can, and the less I have to take my kids with me so I don't have to share...well the better...lol. So not only did they let me hold him, but I got to bathe him and feed him. I love it when they are so little still and snugly. It melts my heart. I was there probably (way too late) and went home to spend time with my sweet hubby. It was a busy but very rewarding day.

2 comments:

The Christensen Family said...

OOOOO so sweet...Eben is still very cuddly and loving. Just remember him Sunday. lol I know what you meam though.

Gosfam said...

How fun!! What a sweet baby, congrats to Brandon. I wish I had somewhere to go to do that. I have such baby fever right now :)

About Me

I am a happy reader...Im such a sucker for a good book. I get lost, and I become one with the story, its my greatest outlet. I needed somewhere to express and vent my feelings about how I felt about my books I was reading and this is where my blog was born.

It's Time to Jam...


Friend Bloggers

Blog Archive