Monday, April 6, 2009

Bring it ON!!

I have never considered myself a competitive person, but lately...I am! So Carys has a Leapster Leapfrog and on it is a game where a bunny has to cross a pond and spell words but pick up carrots along the way, then at the end it tells you how many you have...fine right? Easy come on it's for little kids, but Avery plays it and gets 31 carrots, I play and get 15-16-maybe 20 but 31...come on...I have been practicing and nothing. I will do it...Ill keep you posted!
However that's not it, on my phone is tetris and I play it quite often whenever I have a free minute, which lately I seem to be making lots of...LOL...I get pretty far right? So the other night Aaron and I are laying in bed and I said lets have Tetris challenge so I play first and get like 21,000 good right, he plays for the first time in YEARS and gets 31,000...ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? So now I'm on a mission to kick his trash, but I swear the more I practice, the worse I'm getting. I'll keep you posted on that one too....

5 comments:

Stacey said...

hilarious! Deep down I'd probably be ticked too if a 7 year old was beating me at something I was trying really hard at... don't feel bad about Tetris though cause Aaron is like a professional gamer- so it doesn't count! ;)

The Stevens: said...

Oh my gosh, that's so funny! You need to practice while she's at school, I knew you were competative.:)

The Page Family said...

I am not surprised!! I too have played that game on Jolene's leapster, and she too is really good!!

The Christensen Family said...

You are funny. Just give up and say, "My kids are smarter than me". lol

Cozy Blue Photography said...

LOL!! I am the same way, I consider myself kindof a gamer, nerdy, I know!! But yeah, if someone is better than me it gets on my nerves too. LOL! Miss ya!!

About Me

I am a happy reader...Im such a sucker for a good book. I get lost, and I become one with the story, its my greatest outlet. I needed somewhere to express and vent my feelings about how I felt about my books I was reading and this is where my blog was born.

It's Time to Jam...


Friend Bloggers

Blog Archive