



So I have one of the funniest brother in-laws ever. Trust me. He is a riot. His name is Tyson. He is Aaron's not so very young (younger) brother. He is crazy, he is always coming up with crazy new voices, sayings, dressing like someone we all know...lol...look familiar? Most recently he calls and leaves messages in a new voice...which has Aaron and I in stitches...seriously. Most importantly he is married to a great woman...who I'm sure would agree that he is hilarious. Together they have adorable twins...Micah and Hallie. I hope that they each get some of the craziness from their Dad, and beauty and talent from their Mom. Thanks for making us laugh even from so FAR away (they live in Washington D.C.).



2 comments:
That is way to funny!! Him and Dennis should get together. lol
ok, I read this to him forever ago... and he got the cutest little grin on his face- and then started talking in the "voice" he's such a nut. Thanks for your too kind words, you are always so sweet! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment