Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Summer fun




Summer fun! This kid cracks me up. He LOVED the swings. He was having so much fun. We played at the park again with friends, the pool was a hit, and then off to play on the toys. Kids are so easy to entertain sometimes. He had a ball, so did Eben. :)

1 comment:

The Christensen Family said...

Looks like your having a great summer. Brinton is getting so grown up.. I can't believe how different he looks to the others. He's a cutie!

About Me

I am a happy reader...Im such a sucker for a good book. I get lost, and I become one with the story, its my greatest outlet. I needed somewhere to express and vent my feelings about how I felt about my books I was reading and this is where my blog was born.

It's Time to Jam...


Friend Bloggers