Tuesday, July 5, 2011

He is soooo smart...








Today was a great day. We got to help my brother Brandon celebrate yet again another victory in his life...his Masters Degree! He always amazes me with his perseverance, his patience, love, knowledge, conviction, and his eagerness to better himself everyday for his family. He is such a great man. I am so lucky to have him as my little brother. He is one of my best friends. He is such a great hubby and father, and loves his family. He is sooo smart and he is going to be a great Social Worker. :)

No comments:

About Me

I am a happy reader...Im such a sucker for a good book. I get lost, and I become one with the story, its my greatest outlet. I needed somewhere to express and vent my feelings about how I felt about my books I was reading and this is where my blog was born.

It's Time to Jam...


Friend Bloggers