Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th of July fun





We have some great traditions....4th of July is another one we have. Every year we head over to our good friends the Petersons. We love them. They have four sweet daughters that my kids adore. Maggie holds Brinton the entire time which is nice, he loves it. Eben plays on the toys the whole time, Jocelyn and Tori hang out, Carys is with Cate, Avery floats between Maggie and Lainy. They all have so much fun. Aaron and Alan are great friends, and Becky....well Becky is my amazing friend that is just awesome. We have great fun with them all. They are family to us. :) We enjoyed delicious food, good company, great weather, awesome and very illegal fireworks, and most of all fun!!! Thanks Petersons!

No comments:

About Me

I am a happy reader...Im such a sucker for a good book. I get lost, and I become one with the story, its my greatest outlet. I needed somewhere to express and vent my feelings about how I felt about my books I was reading and this is where my blog was born.

It's Time to Jam...


Friend Bloggers