Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Carys' first grade field trip









I got to go on the 1st grade field trip to Leslie Groves Park with Carys. It was such a gorgeous day, and so much fun. They had different activities for all the kids to do, and they all had a blast. I felt very lucky to be able to go and watch her have fun, have lunch with her, enjoy spending time with her, and watch her in awe at how far shes come in the last year. Shes such a sweet, kindhearted little girl. She continues to bless me/us everyday. We had soooo much fun. :) Thanks for sharing your day with me Carys.

No comments:

About Me

I am a happy reader...Im such a sucker for a good book. I get lost, and I become one with the story, its my greatest outlet. I needed somewhere to express and vent my feelings about how I felt about my books I was reading and this is where my blog was born.

It's Time to Jam...


Friend Bloggers