Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Howard Amon Pool...










So fun! Its pretty crazy the same pool you played in as a child is the same one that my children play in now. It never gets old. We headed down to the park with some friends to play, and that we did. We had lots of fun. The weather was great, the water chilly, but kids loved it. Brinton wasn't too impressed so he chased the birds, but Eben actually got in which surprised me. He has a new "ear bandit" to help keep the water out of his ears so that he doesn't get an infection with his tubes in. He is doing so much better Ill make him wear just about anything to keep him from getting sick. :) Swimming is so fun! Glad everyone enjoyed themselves.

2 comments:

The Christensen Family said...

How cute is it watching Brinton chasing the birds. looks like fun.

thales said...

so cute

About Me

I am a happy reader...Im such a sucker for a good book. I get lost, and I become one with the story, its my greatest outlet. I needed somewhere to express and vent my feelings about how I felt about my books I was reading and this is where my blog was born.

It's Time to Jam...


Friend Bloggers