Saturday, May 1, 2010

Wait....Time out!!!!







Oh my! I don't know where to begin or when to end. I have so many thoughts and emotions they are all running together. I'm over flowing with excitement, tears, love, gratitude, the spirit, all of it. I had the most enjoyable, most fun, most amazing time one can have without my love. My time in Spokane for Time Out for women was nothing short of amazing. I haven't laughed so hard, or cried so much in a long time. It felt great. I feel so blessed that I was able to go, that I was able to be apart of such an incredible event. I have great friends that I got to share my time with, I met new ones, saw old ones, and loved all of it. I heard the most incredible music, felt the spirit so strongly that at times I thought my heart might explode....I'm not exaggerating either. LOL
I cant wait to talk more about my time, but I have just gotten home not long ago, I'm just now eating dinner, and I really, really want to spend time with my honey, so for now I will simply leave you with this, and "hopefully" I will tell you everything soon. Cause' honestly I have to tell everyone I'm so excited. Have a great night. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

About Me

I am a happy reader...Im such a sucker for a good book. I get lost, and I become one with the story, its my greatest outlet. I needed somewhere to express and vent my feelings about how I felt about my books I was reading and this is where my blog was born.

It's Time to Jam...


Friend Bloggers

Blog Archive