Monday, May 10, 2010

Congratulations Brandon!!!!


















































































































What an exciting and long day. On Saturday we had the privilege of heading to Toppenish as a family (except Eben he stayed with Uncle Eli...thanks..:) and going to my baby brother Brandon's college graduation. Brandon graduated from Heritage University with a Bachelors in Social Services. He is amazing. He had awesome grades and was able to still work, be a Dad, and a hubby. It was great to be with family and help him celebrate. :)
On the way home we stopped in Prosser to pick up Eben and we were able to stay for awhile and have lunch with Aaron's family which was so nice.
We finished the day off at Brandon and Katie's house for a delicious BBQ. Everything was great, and the company even better. Thanks for such a nice day. :)






































No comments:

About Me

I am a happy reader...Im such a sucker for a good book. I get lost, and I become one with the story, its my greatest outlet. I needed somewhere to express and vent my feelings about how I felt about my books I was reading and this is where my blog was born.

It's Time to Jam...


Friend Bloggers

Blog Archive