Monday, April 19, 2010

Sunday best....




I just had to take the kids' pictures today. It was such a gorgeous day and they all looked so handsome and beautiful even Jocelyn who would not join the others in the picture. Oh well, three out of four ain't bad right? I love these kids so much. Every day they amaze me and bless me. Im so lucky to be their mom.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

About Me

I am a happy reader...Im such a sucker for a good book. I get lost, and I become one with the story, its my greatest outlet. I needed somewhere to express and vent my feelings about how I felt about my books I was reading and this is where my blog was born.

It's Time to Jam...


Friend Bloggers