Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Perspective

Today I had a conversation with someone. It helped me more than they know. Its interesting how someone you never really thought you connected with or ever had much in common with could put a new perspective on a situation that you both are in. I see how they look at it, and how they deal with things, and I have to say I was inspired. Ive talked with this person alot, but you know casual, everyday things, never anything profound, until today.
It made things look different when looking through their eyes at the situation we both face. Weird how that works huh? I was touched at the things that were said and the way they handled everything and how they are coping. I was also appreciative of the kind words. People really are lucky to have the people in their lives that they do.
I think I'll take there advice, and do the things they are implementing in their life on mine too.

2 comments:

Peggy said...

One of my sibblings once said that if you're living the gospel, people will come into your life at the right time...

The Christensen Family said...

You are an amazing person. I love you!

About Me

I am a happy reader...Im such a sucker for a good book. I get lost, and I become one with the story, its my greatest outlet. I needed somewhere to express and vent my feelings about how I felt about my books I was reading and this is where my blog was born.

It's Time to Jam...


Friend Bloggers

Blog Archive