Monday, December 7, 2009

E.R. Really?

My poor Carys, on Saturday she was playing in her room, listening to music when she fell and cut her hand on the antenna to the boom box. So needless to say after we stopped the bleeding, Aaron came home and took her to the E.R. where she got stitches in her hand. She was super brave and I am so proud of
her.
She has had a rough week with alot of issues and changes that have come up, and then this happened. Hopefully this week is much better...for everyone!





1 comment:

The Christensen Family said...

I am so sorry Carys. I hope your hand gets better soon. It's hard to play with only one hand. I love you!

About Me

I am a happy reader...Im such a sucker for a good book. I get lost, and I become one with the story, its my greatest outlet. I needed somewhere to express and vent my feelings about how I felt about my books I was reading and this is where my blog was born.

It's Time to Jam...


Friend Bloggers

Blog Archive