Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Kristen
- I am a happy reader...Im such a sucker for a good book. I get lost, and I become one with the story, its my greatest outlet. I needed somewhere to express and vent my feelings about how I felt about my books I was reading and this is where my blog was born.
Fun Blogs I Visit
-
-
Easy Southern-Style Creamed Corn1 month ago
-
FUN! Front Flip Cards2 years ago
-
-
My Dad Has Anger Issues4 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
Tombow altered mailboxes11 years ago
-
IT'S BEEN A YEAR!13 years ago
-
FREE HEADBAND GIVEAWAY!!15 years ago
-
I did WHAT?!15 years ago
-
Spring Might Spring16 years ago
-
Texas Bean Dip17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Family Bloggers
-
~Yampa Valley Tournament11 years ago
-
-
Christmas in Utah12 years ago
-
Storytime13 years ago
-
To Our Family and Friends!!14 years ago
-
Our New Place14 years ago
-
-
Easter Giveaway!15 years ago
-
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANG!16 years ago
-
My harsh reality....16 years ago
-
Happy Halloween!16 years ago
-
Valentine's Day17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Friend Bloggers
-
-
Park City Utah4 years ago
-
La Salvation4 years ago
-
annie kate8 years ago
-
Hello again!10 years ago
-
{Happy Halloween & Other Blog Posts}10 years ago
-
Book Review: Issun Boshi by Icinori10 years ago
-
Dancing down the coast12 years ago
-
-
-
Summer/Fall 201312 years ago
-
-
Hurry Up and Wait12 years ago
-
-
Recent Happenings13 years ago
-
Play13 years ago
-
Today is a GREAT day13 years ago
-
Turner Harlem Shake13 years ago
-
Forever ago!13 years ago
-
Halloween 201213 years ago
-
Not Done Yet13 years ago
-
Baby Kade is a Kreutz!13 years ago
-
Alki Beach14 years ago
-
Fireplace Safety :O)14 years ago
-
Miss Eva14 years ago
-
Week 614 years ago
-
Ashlin's 1st Birthday14 years ago
-
Wow, it's been too long!15 years ago
-
Thanksgiving 201015 years ago
-
Some photos of the evacuation15 years ago
-
Zach's Pinewood Derby15 years ago
-
Remember The Money Pit?15 years ago
-
Bomber Volleyball15 years ago
-
Halloween!!15 years ago
-
Me Again16 years ago
-
-
Pictures16 years ago
-
-
Dear Brent...16 years ago
-
-
-
-
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(202)
-
▼
May
(21)
- Happy Birthday!
- 8 Days...SERIOUSLY?
- Summer Days...
- Earrings...ouch!
- Happy Happy Birthday Sierra Dear!
- What up ladies??
- Slides and sand and sun...OH MY...
- More pictures from Idol...and my friend.
- Ebenator....
- BEST FRIENDS FOREVER...
- I LOVE FLOWERS......
- American Idol Party!!
- Tyson and Stacey are in TOWN....
- MUST SEE.......SERIOUSLY!!!
- Happy Birthday to me...
- Just had to share this...
- My Sweet Babies...zzzzzz
- Family Affair...oh and lots of laughs....
- Its a Blessed day...
- Can't get enough
- Preschool...and so much more!
-
▼
May
(21)



1 comment:
Funny, I stole the same two pictures from Leslie's blog:) I love you too my friend:)
Post a Comment