Friday, May 22, 2009

Ebenator....

Ok now this is Eben sitting in his highchair (obviously) but listen carefully. When I say Ready...he says SET GO!! You have to listen cause he just blurts it out...Also when we clap and say YAY EBEN...he does this every time he gets so excited that he screams and usually bounces. He cracks us up. (On Saturday he will be 10 months old, can you believe it?)

2 comments:

The Christensen Family said...

That is way to cute. What a cutie!

The Pyper's! said...

So cute. What the crap he is getting so big, I swear it was just yesterday I was there and he was born!! :)

About Me

I am a happy reader...Im such a sucker for a good book. I get lost, and I become one with the story, its my greatest outlet. I needed somewhere to express and vent my feelings about how I felt about my books I was reading and this is where my blog was born.

It's Time to Jam...


Friend Bloggers

Blog Archive