







So tonight we went to a BIG American Idol party that Leslie Gosney threw (Shanell's sister) at Megan and Robbie's house (Shanell's sister in-law). It was great fun. Leslie for the record wins EVERYTHING...this party included. She won this party package to host an American Idol party. It was fun. Tons of great food, lots and lots of kids, plus all the parents and friends, oh did I mention KIDS??? Megan is very brave having everyone over at her new home (which is gorgeous btw). It was nice. Everyone played American Idol Karaoke (except me) but even Avery. While we played we taped (DVR) American Idol so we could skip through all the commercials...NICE! It was a good show. Hopefully Kris Allen can pull off winning Adam Lambert in the finale tonight. It will be close I think, but I don't know if Kris can do it. I will keep my fingers crossed for him. Here are some fun pictures of our evening. The kids were pretty good considering we didn't get home until 9:45 which is WAY past bedtime (7:00) Eben was super! Thanks for a great evening everyone!


3 comments:
That is so funny. What dorks! jkjk
It was a fun night!! nice picture of me eating, you could have done the post without posting that :) Glad you came!!
Fun times! Why did you have to post that pict of me? Hideous!
Post a Comment