Saturday, May 2, 2009

Can't get enough
















A few days ago we got the privilege of watching Jimmy at our house we loved it and had so much fun with him he is so sweet and the girls just eat him up. We are so lucky to have him close by so we can see him and watch him grow. Katie came back from her errand and ate dinner with us while Brandon was still at class, so that was so nice of her to join our crazy house for dinner...lol. Jimmy is such a sweet spirit. Eben got a little jealous but managed to keep it in check...lol. He likes him, he just doesn't like me holding him. Thanks Katie and Brandon for letting me watch him.

1 comment:

The Christensen Family said...

That is funny! Eben better watch out.

About Me

I am a happy reader...Im such a sucker for a good book. I get lost, and I become one with the story, its my greatest outlet. I needed somewhere to express and vent my feelings about how I felt about my books I was reading and this is where my blog was born.

It's Time to Jam...


Friend Bloggers

Blog Archive