Sunday, February 15, 2009

Dedicated to the one I LOVE...tee hee...

So my ever so dreamy husband called me yesterday and asked me on a date...so I called up some very good babysitters (my brother in-law) and had him and a friend come stay with the kids.
Aaron and I haven't been "alone" on a date since before Eben was born 7 months ago, we've taken him places with us but not just the two of us. So I arrived to meet my sweetheart at the Theatre and was greeted at the car with him and all this in tow. He got me chocolates...my favorite candy snickers, a wonderful card, and the best thing a coupon book full of things he will "do" for "me." How great is that? So I took a few photos so you all could see the proof and he couldn't plead the 5th when I actually went to use one of these. LOL Which I'm sure he would never do.
We had a nice evening. We went to see New In Town...very cute and very funny. Aaron really liked it too. We got to eat our popcorn, hold hands, and laugh to our hearts content. Then he walked me to my car, opened my door, and kissed me goodnight. Doesn't get any better than that.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

I'm so glad you guys got away! you guys deserve it... and the pictures of Eben- oh my goodness! He is SO stinkin cute!!!! I can't get over it, he is getting so big! I'm sad cause he won't be a tiny baby anymore when we see him next... which could be who knows when! :( We miss you all! and BTW the girl's birthday presents are at my mom and dad's- so they're getting closer to you guys!

Peggy said...

So sweet...I'm glad you had a wonderful evening

The Christensen Family said...

That sounds like a sweet date. It could get better, but the kids were home. lol Glad you had a nice night.

About Me

I am a happy reader...Im such a sucker for a good book. I get lost, and I become one with the story, its my greatest outlet. I needed somewhere to express and vent my feelings about how I felt about my books I was reading and this is where my blog was born.

It's Time to Jam...


Friend Bloggers

Blog Archive