Saturday, February 21, 2009

Avery Elizabeth it's your Birthday!!







Oh how they grow. Can you believe she was ever this little...she is adorable. She was such a good baby. She had the sweetest personality and made us laugh. She still is so sweet and kind hearted. She is just like me, she is very tender hearted...she is a great big sister, and most all the time she is a huge help to me. I adore her. I cant imagine not having her in our family. She makes my days a little brighter...they all do. She is 7 today...so please take a moment and wish my sweet, sweet, little girl a very Happy Birthday!

8 comments:

Stacey said...

i cant believe she's 7!!!! We love you Avery!!

The Christensen Family said...

I can't believe how grown up she has gotten. Happy Birthday Avery.

Holloway Family said...

Happy Birthday Avery!!

The Stevens: said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AVERY! HOPE YOU HAVE A SPECIAL DAY!

Peggy said...

Happy happy happy birthday!!!

Gosfam said...

Avery and I share a birthday!! I hope she had a GREAT day!!

Breinholt Family said...

AVERY! Happy Birthay! A little late sorry! We are excited for your next birthday yea for being baptized! WE LOVE YOU!

The Page Family said...

Happy birthday to you, happy birthdday to you, happy birthday day dear Avery, happy birthday to you!! :)

About Me

I am a happy reader...Im such a sucker for a good book. I get lost, and I become one with the story, its my greatest outlet. I needed somewhere to express and vent my feelings about how I felt about my books I was reading and this is where my blog was born.

It's Time to Jam...


Friend Bloggers

Blog Archive