Saturday, February 14, 2009

Am I the only one seeing chocolate??


So Carys had a field trip today for Pre-School. So we headed to Country Mercantile which is this great chocolate/pumpkin patch/store/everything store its clear out in no mans land but worth the drive...so in honor of Valentines Day we went to have a tour of their chocolate factory and how its made and then they got to make some of their own to take home with them. We had lots of fun and got lots of chocolate. Yummy!

2 comments:

The Page Family said...

Hey, I was no the phone with you when you were driving out there. Now I can not only hear about it but see it too!!

The Christensen Family said...

Looks like fun and lots of chocolate. Yummy!

About Me

I am a happy reader...Im such a sucker for a good book. I get lost, and I become one with the story, its my greatest outlet. I needed somewhere to express and vent my feelings about how I felt about my books I was reading and this is where my blog was born.

It's Time to Jam...


Friend Bloggers

Blog Archive