

Ok so the Bachelor seriously needs help. Are you freakin' kidding me. I am not one of these die hards who watches every season of this show, in fact I think Ive seen bits and pieces here and there of some through out the years but never from start to finish but I, like America got sucked into the single Dad thing and fell in love with him..ugh...I got duped. Why people even go on these shows is beyond me but like me I watch...what am I thinking? So Shanell and I watched like every Monday when we get together we watch and vent together.
Jason's first mistake was getting rid of Jillian, huge mistake..BIG...then picking Melissa and Molly for the last two...what? Whatever, so he picks Melissa and alls well, or is it?
On national tv he tells Melissa after only 6 weeks of the show ending he decides his feelings have changed and really he wants to be with Molly...are you FREAKIN' kidding me? What are you thinking? He is a class A LOSER. I'm sorry but who does that stuff, and why oh why Molly would you take him back? What are you thinking? I cant remember the last time I cussed so much and was so disgusted by someone, I totally get ratings but that was ridiculous, have a little class when it comes to peoples feelings, I am maxed out with his excuses and the things he says...NO MORE JASON...(except after tonight, there's another "special" episode) LOL....I'm DONE..seriously.



6 comments:
You crack me up!! ;) Great fun "watching" it over the phone with you! Until next season!
I've only watched the last 3 weeks and I think this season was scripted. He should have picked the Canadian, Jillian...I was rooting for her since I was born in Canada too.
ok you are officially freakin' hillarious... yes that's 'officially freakin' hillarious! I'm looking to you for the update on the special :)
Amen sister!
These things are scripted, I'm pretty sure. They're like a modern soap opera, which I used to get caught up in. Then I didn't get to watch it for a month, and when I went back to it, I discovered I hadn't really missed anything. I could pick up right where I left off, and I was able to break my "habit".
I'm so serious! Just have to laugh at ourselves. :O)
Post a Comment