Friday, March 20, 2009

What a game....

Whoever decided to allow you to put Pac-man on your blog so that you the readers, and I the blogger can play was sheer genius. I was amazed when I came across this attachment to add. I love it. I love to play it and I love the whole idea or being able to play a game on someones blog...LOL...it takes me back to when I was a kid and we a Atari and we would play it on that. It was great then and even better now. Aaron actually bought me the Pac-man game for my Birthday or Christmas one year that hooks right up to your tv its again sheer genius. I wish I had time to play more, but sadly I have a life. Anyway, I just had to share my happiness with all the readers and tell you to enjoy, its all for you.

3 comments:

The Christensen Family said...

I want to know how to put it on mine. I love pac-man.

Jodi said...

fun - I just need a joystick. LOL cannot get used to playing with the keys. Sure saves money though from all the quarters I used to put into the game I played when Aaron and Ty were babies. I had a $10 roll limit . . . .

The Stevens: said...

Pac Man is the BOMB DIGGITY! Nice Find!:)

About Me

I am a happy reader...Im such a sucker for a good book. I get lost, and I become one with the story, its my greatest outlet. I needed somewhere to express and vent my feelings about how I felt about my books I was reading and this is where my blog was born.

It's Time to Jam...


Friend Bloggers

Blog Archive