Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Happy Love Day!


I have some pretty amazing loves in my life, so I had to let them know. I always get them something, and this year was no different. :) I also made them each their own "I love you book" for the kids I did my top 20 things I love about them. For Aaron I did my Top 100 things I love about him. They turned out great. I read Eben his whenever he wants and he thinks its pretty cool which is perfect if he likes it. I just want them to know I love them for all their imperfections and all their quirks, those are the most perfect things about them...I hope everyone had an amazing day with their Lovers/children/friend/anyone, as long as it was your "perfect" day it doesnt matter who it was spent with.

No comments:

About Me

I am a happy reader...Im such a sucker for a good book. I get lost, and I become one with the story, its my greatest outlet. I needed somewhere to express and vent my feelings about how I felt about my books I was reading and this is where my blog was born.

It's Time to Jam...


Friend Bloggers