Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Baptism/Party...what an awesome day!

 Perfection...

 Isnt she gorgeous? I know Im a little prejudice!
 Yes, she was crying, but she was okay I promise, I didnt have to shove her in the water, she just had a moment...so sweet.
 Thanks Aunt Heather for the awesome and very pink towel, it is sooo Carys...LOL
Thank you Uncle Ethan for playing the piano, for Grma Jodi and Dad for singing

 Carys and Hallie...arent they the cutest cousins? Hallie was super cute and had to get her picture taken with Carys.







 Thank you Great Grma and Grpa Flesher for the beautiful locket you gave her..she loves it.

After a beautiful baptism for Miss Carys, we had everyone that could and wanted to come over join us in a celebration for her BIG day. It was so nice. It was standing room only. Everyone came by and helped her celebrate. We appreciated it so much. It was wonderful to have so many family and close friends come. Thank you all!

2 comments:

The Page Family said...

Her dress is beautiful! Wish we could have been there to enjoy her day. It looks like she had a house full to honor her! I have to say my favorite is her holding her towel!! She is beautiful!

The Christensen Family said...

She's like an angel.

About Me

I am a happy reader...Im such a sucker for a good book. I get lost, and I become one with the story, its my greatest outlet. I needed somewhere to express and vent my feelings about how I felt about my books I was reading and this is where my blog was born.

It's Time to Jam...


Friend Bloggers