Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Brinton where did you go?

 Brotherly love...
I feel like I didn't say much about Brinton in any of the recent posts...so to clarify, yes he is still in our family, still causing headaches, happiness, and mischievousness....LOL This fabulous kid is awesome. He is super smart and continues to impress me. He picks up everything. He now says tons of words baby, mommy, daddy, Eben, ball, kick, baba, tickle tickle, out, down, up. night night, no, yes, etc...etc....he picks up tons of stuff. He is hilarious, fun, and gives the best hugs/kisses. He loves to sleep, eat, play, go bye bye, go downstairs and play in the playroom with the kids, and even by himself. He is so much fun at this age. He is such a blessing. :) He is almost 19 months old. What a BIG boy.

1 comment:

The Pyper's! said...

seriously.... ALL of you STOP growing up so freaking fast!!

About Me

I am a happy reader...Im such a sucker for a good book. I get lost, and I become one with the story, its my greatest outlet. I needed somewhere to express and vent my feelings about how I felt about my books I was reading and this is where my blog was born.

It's Time to Jam...


Friend Bloggers