Monday, April 19, 2010

Carys' Kindergarten program




Every year the Kindergartners put on a music program for all of the parents, siblings to come watch...this year was no different. So off we went to watch this adorable little six year old show off her cute little voice. She sounded great. It was such a great show. She is so shy so this was pretty big for her to do. She was nervous, but when she does do things like this, she is always so proud of herself. Good job my sweet Carys.

No comments:

About Me

I am a happy reader...Im such a sucker for a good book. I get lost, and I become one with the story, its my greatest outlet. I needed somewhere to express and vent my feelings about how I felt about my books I was reading and this is where my blog was born.

It's Time to Jam...


Friend Bloggers