


First Day of SchoolCarys finally got to go to school. It is so hard to wait, its just like at Christmas time or their Birthday when you count down, except when you count down to start Kindergarten, you really don't "start" that's the part that's hard. They go on the 1st day for their testing, the 2nd is the day they find out who they have, and finally on the 3rd her and I got to go together (me half day). It was so fun. They read a book called The Kissing Hand. It was adorable. She was so excited. However, come time for me to go, she got a little weepy, but I heard she pulled it together very fast and had a fabulous day!
She is so grown up and so sweet. She got the teacher that I wanted at Jason Lee, Mrs. Perkins. She is a great teacher and I think Carys and her are going to get along famously. Carys also got her best friend Rhenley in her class which they were both super excited about. They have several other friends from church in their class which is nice.



1 comment:
Can't believe how grown up she is getting.
Post a Comment