Wednesday, September 9, 2009

09/09/09


















HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Today is my Dad's Birthday!! I have an amazing and fun Dad. He is awesome, so why wouldn't I give him a shout out on his Birthday? My Dad is the father of 6 kids, the grandfather of 17, and the husband of my Mom. I am so lucky to have him in my life. He is such a great support for our family, and offers great advice and always encourages us to do and be better. Have a great day Dad.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
It also happens to be my niece Adrianna's Birthday too. She just happens to share this day with my Dad and her Grandpa, how cool is that? She is 12 today. Adrianna is my brother Craig's oldest daughter, she is sweet, warm, lovable, beautiful, funny, and so smart. I am so proud of her. I just want her to know how much to we love her and want to wish her a very Happy Birthday! Enjoy your day!



No comments:

About Me

I am a happy reader...Im such a sucker for a good book. I get lost, and I become one with the story, its my greatest outlet. I needed somewhere to express and vent my feelings about how I felt about my books I was reading and this is where my blog was born.

It's Time to Jam...


Friend Bloggers