Friday, January 16, 2009

Ode to my Brother!




So today just happens to be my older brother Craig's Birthday...so I am going to take just a moment and wish him a very Happy Birthday!
I want him to know just how much I love him and adore him. I hope he has an incredible and wonderful Birthday. He is such a strong person and such an amazing father. I hope he knows that and remembers that. Love you Craig, enjoy your day.

3 comments:

The Page Family said...

great post!! Craig is sooooo cool!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your post Kristen, It's nice to know you think about us, even though it seems like we haven't seen each other in ages. He had a pretty good birthday, MOM and DAD took us out to OG for dinner Friday, then we hang out with my family afterwards.

Saturday I made him a cake, and dinner with our kids and my three little cousins,Alma, Itzel, and Jonathan were over, ( they just live down the street and often show up uninvited, but welcomed)
We had icecream and cake and he got into an "icing fight" with the girls....
Can you totally picture him doing that??
Until he started crying cause someone put it in his hair...
Wah- Wah-

I'll post pictures on my blog later, I have been so busy at work, that I am actually working and not blogging....
:)
Love you guys!

The Christensen Family said...

Just because I don't post my brothers birthday and all doesn't mean I don't love my brothers. I love all my brothers and sisters very much. I love my brother-inlaws and my sister-inlaws also. So if I don;t have a post about your birthday or anything like that, sorry. I do love you. lol

About Me

I am a happy reader...Im such a sucker for a good book. I get lost, and I become one with the story, its my greatest outlet. I needed somewhere to express and vent my feelings about how I felt about my books I was reading and this is where my blog was born.

It's Time to Jam...


Friend Bloggers