HAPPY BIRTHDAY STACEY!!!
Today is my sister in-laws 27th birthday, she deserves an award for not running away from home in the last 6 months after having twins...LOL...shes the best. I hope she has a great day, she if anyone deserves it!
So today is Saturday looks gorgeous outside and soon Im off to have lunch with my family all the girls in the family for all of the May Birthdays we celebrate this month. Scream yay for Katie and I.
Hope everyone has a great Saturday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Kristen
- I am a happy reader...Im such a sucker for a good book. I get lost, and I become one with the story, its my greatest outlet. I needed somewhere to express and vent my feelings about how I felt about my books I was reading and this is where my blog was born.
Fun Blogs I Visit
-
-
Easy Southern-Style Creamed Corn1 month ago
-
FUN! Front Flip Cards2 years ago
-
-
My Dad Has Anger Issues4 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
Tombow altered mailboxes11 years ago
-
IT'S BEEN A YEAR!13 years ago
-
FREE HEADBAND GIVEAWAY!!15 years ago
-
I did WHAT?!15 years ago
-
Spring Might Spring16 years ago
-
Texas Bean Dip17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Family Bloggers
-
~Yampa Valley Tournament11 years ago
-
-
Christmas in Utah12 years ago
-
Storytime13 years ago
-
To Our Family and Friends!!14 years ago
-
Our New Place14 years ago
-
-
Easter Giveaway!15 years ago
-
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANG!16 years ago
-
My harsh reality....16 years ago
-
Happy Halloween!16 years ago
-
Valentine's Day17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Friend Bloggers
-
-
Park City Utah4 years ago
-
La Salvation4 years ago
-
annie kate8 years ago
-
Hello again!10 years ago
-
{Happy Halloween & Other Blog Posts}10 years ago
-
Book Review: Issun Boshi by Icinori10 years ago
-
Dancing down the coast12 years ago
-
-
-
Summer/Fall 201312 years ago
-
-
Hurry Up and Wait12 years ago
-
-
Recent Happenings13 years ago
-
Play13 years ago
-
Today is a GREAT day13 years ago
-
Turner Harlem Shake13 years ago
-
Forever ago!13 years ago
-
Halloween 201213 years ago
-
Not Done Yet13 years ago
-
Baby Kade is a Kreutz!13 years ago
-
Alki Beach14 years ago
-
Fireplace Safety :O)14 years ago
-
Miss Eva14 years ago
-
Week 614 years ago
-
Ashlin's 1st Birthday14 years ago
-
Wow, it's been too long!15 years ago
-
Thanksgiving 201015 years ago
-
Some photos of the evacuation15 years ago
-
Zach's Pinewood Derby15 years ago
-
Remember The Money Pit?15 years ago
-
Bomber Volleyball15 years ago
-
Halloween!!15 years ago
-
Me Again16 years ago
-
-
Pictures16 years ago
-
-
Dear Brent...16 years ago
-
-
-
-
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(140)
-
▼
May
(44)
- Happy Birthday Lis!!
- Id like to take a moment....
- BOY OH BOY!!
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAYCHEL!
- Fun Saturday!
- 5 Things Im Thankful For:1. Sleep2. time alone3....
- Kindergarten is great!!
- Graduation Day!!!
- Tomorrow will get better, right?
- HERE"S TO GREAT NEWS!!
- May Birthdays are still the BEST!
- Catch you up...
- 5 Things I'm Thankful for:1. great cards for my b...
- Announcing:
- I totally stole these cakes from Lis' blog, sorry,...
- No title
- My sweet sister Heather and her family
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!
- 5 Things Im Thankful For:1. time2. watching grey...
- I received this great card from my sister in Color...
- 5 Things I'm thankful for:1. Spaghetti2. a clean...
- Another Tuesday....
- Time together
- Well today Saturday May 10th we the Crook girls a...
- No title
- Mother's Day Tea Party!
- A day at the park...
- Flowers, flowers and more flowers
- Catching you up!
- Happy Mothers Day tomorrow!
- May Birthdays are the BEST...hint...hint...
- Congrats...
- What a long day....
- Alone Time!
- 5 Things Im thankful for:1. Sleep kids2. Power o...
- Another Great Day
- Sundays are such a great day
- 5 Things Im thankful for:1. LIS2. Having a blog ...
- Lovely Days!
- Things Im thankful for...thanks...thanks...thanks...
- Tag your it! (I stole this from Lis whom I love a...
- New hair for the Pregnant one...LOL
- Sisters are the greatest of friends!!!
- Finally Some pictures!
-
▼
May
(44)



No comments:
Post a Comment