Friday, May 9, 2008

Congrats...

Well today was a good day very busy. actually this whole week has been crazy we've had something going on all week . Tonight we went to Aaron's brother Tyson's college graduation at WSU, which was great. We all went over to their house and had a barbeque with all the family and some friends it was really nice. Im so tired, we practically had to hike into the graduation itself so I felt like I was going into labor...LOL...all in all it was great. Good food, good company. Congrats to Tyson.

5 Things Im thankful for:

1. Good food
2. Hamburgers
3. Jackets..burr it was chilly tonight
4. Family get togethers
5. Graduations

1 comment:

St.Pierre Family said...

Hey you! Have you forgotten about me. I am feeling neglected(did I spell that right). How are you? Love ya

About Me

I am a happy reader...Im such a sucker for a good book. I get lost, and I become one with the story, its my greatest outlet. I needed somewhere to express and vent my feelings about how I felt about my books I was reading and this is where my blog was born.

It's Time to Jam...


Friend Bloggers

Blog Archive