Sunday, May 11, 2008

Catching you up!

So there is much to catch up on, I didnt do my 5 Things Im Thankful for yesterday, I should get busy...Im slacking off.
So for yesterdays 5 Things:

1. great movies you can watch over and over
2. my Mom
3. a good laugh
4. warm weather
5. pretty fingernails


Today was a good day, church was nice and Avery did a great job singing in the Primary during sacrament meeting. Carys is still easing into getting in front of others but she though about it...LOL...then cried....so she watched. Its fine. Lessons were nice, sorry to say though Jocelyn had to have someone in class with her today...Darn! Perhaps next week.
Going to the in laws for dinner, it sure beats cooking, plus their food would be 10 x better than mine any day, cant wait. I'm so hungry...I look forward to spending time with family and enjoying one anothers company. Hope everyone had a wonderful Mothers Day...enjoy the rest of the day. Love to you all.

5 Things I'm Thankful for:

1. Sleeping in
2. being appreciated by the ones you love
3. Great church meetings
4. Eternal families
5. Good food and good company

Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

The Pyper's! said...

I love your thankful blogs.... so thank you! :)

About Me

I am a happy reader...Im such a sucker for a good book. I get lost, and I become one with the story, its my greatest outlet. I needed somewhere to express and vent my feelings about how I felt about my books I was reading and this is where my blog was born.

It's Time to Jam...


Friend Bloggers

Blog Archive