Wednesday, July 25, 2012

2nd grade....almost a 3rd grader


 This sweet little girl is about to go into 3rd grade. So she asked me to come and help out for her field day in 2nd grade. It was a fun day. All the kids looked like they had fun. The picture below is her teacher Mrs. Anderson who I have to give a shout out to. She is such a wonderful teacher. I'm just crazy about her. Shes fabulous. She has such a passion for teaching and is so positive with the kids. :) I will miss her until I request her again for Jocelyn. :)








No comments:

About Me

I am a happy reader...Im such a sucker for a good book. I get lost, and I become one with the story, its my greatest outlet. I needed somewhere to express and vent my feelings about how I felt about my books I was reading and this is where my blog was born.

It's Time to Jam...


Friend Bloggers

Blog Archive