Monday, January 16, 2012

FHE...Visiting Santas Reindeer, Lightshow, and Ice cream...awesome!







What a great FHE we had. We got together with our good friends and headed out for a successful night. We headed to see Santa's reindeer first at Beaver Bark, which was a huge hit for the kids, then we were off to Senske for the light show...which to was great. It was fun to snuggle up together, listen to the beautiful music playing and hang out together for a family. Loved it. After it all we were off to McDs for some ice cream with the crew. BIG HIT FHE!!!

No comments:

About Me

I am a happy reader...Im such a sucker for a good book. I get lost, and I become one with the story, its my greatest outlet. I needed somewhere to express and vent my feelings about how I felt about my books I was reading and this is where my blog was born.

It's Time to Jam...


Friend Bloggers