Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Guess whos 8 months old already?





BRINTON DANIEL MOSES...AKA MOOSE

Some known facts about this Moose baby. 
~He is ALWAYS happy. 
~Smiles tons. 
~Loves to eat. 
~LOVES his sisters. 
~Plays, rolls around, jumps in his bouncer. 
~Gets excited whenever someone pays attention to him...doesn't matter who.
~His favorite foods are squash, strawberry bananas, and sweet potatoes.
~He is spoiled though, we have to heat his food first.  LOL
~He sleeps amazingly. 
~Two LONG naps a day. 
~Bedtime with the rest of the kids until morning.  :)
~Just about has the whole sitting up thing down.
~Gets up on his knees and rocks back and forth.

Can you say perfect?  Well here's how you spell it. 
B-R-I-N-T-O-N
We feel very blessed that he is in our family.  He is such a sweet baby , filled with such happiness and just makes everyone else happy. :)
Lucky!!!...(Napoleon Dynamites voice).

2 comments:

The Christensen Family said...

He is adorable! I will never forget how long Chris has been out so it helps me remember how old Britton is. Wow! 8 months for both

The Page Family said...

You have some great post! Lots going on in your life. Glad to see you are all doing so well and enjoying your jourey through life!

About Me

I am a happy reader...Im such a sucker for a good book. I get lost, and I become one with the story, its my greatest outlet. I needed somewhere to express and vent my feelings about how I felt about my books I was reading and this is where my blog was born.

It's Time to Jam...


Friend Bloggers