Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter Fun :) :)

















What a great day!  We started off with church, then heading to my parents house for dinner.  We had an Easter egg hunt first for the kids then came in for dinner.  It was so nice.  It was just a few of us, which to be honest is nice.  Quieter, calmer, easy....It was Craig and his daughter Adrianna, Brandon, Katie and Jimmy, then of course us.  :)  It was such a nice and spiritual day.  So thankful for my testimony and for all of my blessings.  Hope everyone had a great Easter!  :)

1 comment:

The Ottley's said...

Seriously! How can you get ALL your children to look so wonderful and get a great picture... I can't even do it with ONE child! Sheesh!

About Me

I am a happy reader...Im such a sucker for a good book. I get lost, and I become one with the story, its my greatest outlet. I needed somewhere to express and vent my feelings about how I felt about my books I was reading and this is where my blog was born.

It's Time to Jam...


Friend Bloggers