Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year's Eve....
























We had such a great night with friends.  We headed over to our good friends Alan and Becky Petersens for dinner, then the adults headed to Roxy Wine Bar to watch Aaron's brother Ethan perform with his band Silver Dollar Circus, they were amazing, Aaron's brother Tyson and his wife Stacey met us there.  They did so good.  Ethan really comes alive on stage and his music is so good.  We had fun.  We headed back to their house after for yummy goodies, and lots of game time.  At midnight we did the annual torch the Christmas tree on fire which was a huge hit with the kids.  We stayed way too late but had so much fun. The girls had a sleepover with their girls which was an even bigger hit of the night for us....ha!  Thanks so much Petersen's.

3 comments:

The Ottley's said...

Oh that looks like such a wonderful time! Happy 2011!

The Page Family said...

Looks like you had lot of fun. Great pictures!!

The Christensen Family said...

Brinton is getting so cute and big. How fun!

About Me

I am a happy reader...Im such a sucker for a good book. I get lost, and I become one with the story, its my greatest outlet. I needed somewhere to express and vent my feelings about how I felt about my books I was reading and this is where my blog was born.

It's Time to Jam...


Friend Bloggers