Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas Eve 12/24/10













This year we headed up the day before the Christmas Eve to my in-laws to hang out.  We spent the night, then spent the entire day at Aaron's parents house.  I so love his family.  They are so wonderful, I feel like me when I'm with them.  I'm comfortable in my own skin, plus it helps that I'm completely crazy about their son.  :) We had so much fun.  We ate yummy food, played games, we swapped gifts, did our famous white elephant gift exchange, and then Aaron did a wonderful Christmas devotional which meant TEARS!  He read the Living Christ to Silent Night by Mannheim Steamroller.  It was so amazing, then after we all sat around talking...or should I say crying.  It was so spiritual, and just great to be with family.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Chump! You're always snappin' away and we're always clueless... oh wait maybe it was my cranky, screaming, melting down children that were distracting me this time! I may steal these :)

About Me

I am a happy reader...Im such a sucker for a good book. I get lost, and I become one with the story, its my greatest outlet. I needed somewhere to express and vent my feelings about how I felt about my books I was reading and this is where my blog was born.

It's Time to Jam...


Friend Bloggers