This year we headed up the day before the Christmas Eve to my in-laws to hang out. We spent the night, then spent the entire day at Aaron's parents house. I so love his family. They are so wonderful, I feel like me when I'm with them. I'm comfortable in my own skin, plus it helps that I'm completely crazy about their son. :) We had so much fun. We ate yummy food, played games, we swapped gifts, did our famous white elephant gift exchange, and then Aaron did a wonderful Christmas devotional which meant TEARS! He read the Living Christ to Silent Night by Mannheim Steamroller. It was so amazing, then after we all sat around talking...or should I say crying. It was so spiritual, and just great to be with family.
1 comment:
Chump! You're always snappin' away and we're always clueless... oh wait maybe it was my cranky, screaming, melting down children that were distracting me this time! I may steal these :)
Post a Comment