Monday, October 12, 2009

Happy Anniversary to us...






















So we headed to Spokane for our Anniversary. I wanted to do something finally after 11 years. We never took a honeymoon and the last time we went anywhere "together alone" was 5 years ago. So....we headed to Spokane for some time away. We stayed at the Comfort Inn. We had such a nice time together. The first night we stayed in, we ordered pizza and just spent time alone. Loved that! On Saturday we had a wonderful breakfast courtesy of the hotel, and then just took our time, we hung out, took a nap, and watched some good ole' discovery channel. We headed out at 4:00 and had a late lunch early dinner at a great Restaurant at a place called Tomato Street that a good friend recommended. It was so yummy. Then we headed to the mall for some window shopping and a late movie to see Couples Retreat (perfect pick eh?) We had such a good time. We got up on Sunday and had another great breakfast and then headed home around 11:00.
It was such a great way to spend our Anniversary. Away together, alone, without kids, without phone calls, and focusing just on each other. It really was super relaxing and so romantic. I am honored to be married to such a wonderful man. Now its back to reality. Bring on the mommy duties!

3 comments:

The Christensen Family said...

Sounds nice and relaxing. Glad you had a good time. You deserve it.

Stacey said...

I'm so glad you guys got to go!

The Page Family said...

Glad you had fun!!!

About Me

I am a happy reader...Im such a sucker for a good book. I get lost, and I become one with the story, its my greatest outlet. I needed somewhere to express and vent my feelings about how I felt about my books I was reading and this is where my blog was born.

It's Time to Jam...


Friend Bloggers