Thursday, August 6, 2009

IM FINISHED!!!!








I finally finished all 4 Twilight Books. I've said it once and I will say it again, I cant believe I haven't read these books until now. What was I thinking? (who even knows). I gave myself a realistic goal of reading each book in a week, of course I knew I would love them and read them faster so that's what I did. I finished all 4 in just under 3 weeks with 4 kids under 7, neighbors kids coming in and out, cleaning a house from top to bottom for four days straight, swimming lessons, running errands etc...I LOVE THESE BOOKS!! The best part is Aaron and I read them together. I would read out loud and we would take turns, he fell in love with them just as I did. He is completely TEAM BELLA...and I of course am undeniably TEAM EDWARD. How could I not be? We finished Breaking Dawn last night, and I was grieving that I was finished, I want more!! I guess I will have to settle for the movies NEW MOON NOVEMBER 20th, 2009. ECLIPSE JUNE 2010!!! Scream YAY!

1 comment:

Ang said...

Ok, my cousin Aaron is awesome. I WISH my husband had ANY desire to read those books with me!!! I guess I got him to watch the Twilight movie. That's a step in the right direction :) I'm glad you liked them - I LOVED them too and can't WAIT for the movies!

About Me

I am a happy reader...Im such a sucker for a good book. I get lost, and I become one with the story, its my greatest outlet. I needed somewhere to express and vent my feelings about how I felt about my books I was reading and this is where my blog was born.

It's Time to Jam...


Friend Bloggers