












We woke today to serenity. It was beautiful and warm and serene. We got everyone ready and started making breakfast. Lucas started packing up their stuff, while I did ours or at least what I could while Aaron made breakfast. The girls played right by our camp site in this little piece of their own forest that was awesome. Shanell and I took the girls back down to the water so that we weren't in the way of the guys cleaning up. We told the girls not to get wet, but if you can imagine that didn't go over very well, someone always falls in, gets their foot wet, something. So needless to say we had to change a few of our little dumplings. Eben loved sitting by the water throwing rocks he thought he was pretty cool. He was really good for his first time camping.



1 comment:
Your camping pictures look great!! Very beautiful, we haven't gone at all this year, it went to fast!!
Post a Comment