RUB A DUB DUB, FOUR IN A TUB......ANYWAY, THEY LOOK SO CUTE. I REMEMBER WHEN I WAS TAKING PIC OF YOU, AND YOU SIBLINGS WHEN YOU WERE SMALL. SURE DOESN'T SEEM THAT LONG A GO. GUESS IT IS OR I WOULDN'T BE COMMENTING ON YOUR BLOG ABOUT YOU KIDS! GRANDMA
I am a happy reader...Im such a sucker for a good book. I get lost, and I become one with the story, its my greatest outlet. I needed somewhere to express and vent my feelings about how I felt about my books I was reading and this is where my blog was born.
4 comments:
I just love clean kids tucked into bed! They are all so beautiful! Love, Aunt Mary
They are all so cute!! I wish I could tuck them in!! :)
RUB A DUB DUB, FOUR IN A TUB......ANYWAY, THEY LOOK SO CUTE. I REMEMBER WHEN I WAS TAKING PIC OF YOU, AND YOU SIBLINGS WHEN YOU WERE SMALL. SURE DOESN'T SEEM THAT LONG A GO. GUESS IT IS OR I WOULDN'T BE COMMENTING ON YOUR BLOG ABOUT YOU KIDS! GRANDMA
Post a Comment