Sunday, September 28, 2008

Bedtime....bathtime....

Eben all ready for bed too...


Avery holding Eben before bed...


Avery in her bed...


Carys is organizing her "junk" she collects on her bed, to get ready for bed....LOL


Jocie getting ready for bed...she is so cute...

Bathtime is great.....

4 comments:

Breinholt Family said...

I just love clean kids tucked into bed! They are all so beautiful! Love, Aunt Mary

Breinholt Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Page Family said...

They are all so cute!! I wish I could tuck them in!! :)

grandma said...

RUB A DUB DUB, FOUR IN A TUB......ANYWAY, THEY LOOK SO CUTE. I REMEMBER WHEN I WAS TAKING PIC OF YOU, AND YOU SIBLINGS WHEN YOU WERE SMALL. SURE DOESN'T SEEM THAT LONG A GO. GUESS IT IS OR I WOULDN'T BE COMMENTING ON YOUR BLOG ABOUT YOU KIDS! GRANDMA

About Me

I am a happy reader...Im such a sucker for a good book. I get lost, and I become one with the story, its my greatest outlet. I needed somewhere to express and vent my feelings about how I felt about my books I was reading and this is where my blog was born.

It's Time to Jam...


Friend Bloggers