Monday, April 9, 2012

Kindergarten Music Program




Our third Kindergarten Music Program, and yet its like going for the first time. I just love watching my sweet little girls...thus far perform and come alive while doing so. They take such pride in it. Not to mention it just tears at my heart strings because its so precious when they sing. She did amazing considering how shy and Jocie she is...LOL. But she did wonderful! Another one is done, now for the last two. :):(

2 comments:

The Christensen Family said...

Looks like they are having fun.

The Page Family said...

Nice big group. She is so cute!

About Me

I am a happy reader...Im such a sucker for a good book. I get lost, and I become one with the story, its my greatest outlet. I needed somewhere to express and vent my feelings about how I felt about my books I was reading and this is where my blog was born.

It's Time to Jam...


Friend Bloggers