Friday, December 2, 2011

Thanksgiving Stoddard Style














We ALWAYS have our Thanksgiving with Aaron's family on Wednesday before the actual "BIG" day. Which for us always works out because we get two turkey days. This year was bitter sweet. We had a great day...we were missing Tyson and Eli who couldn't be with us which made the day a little quieter...LOL...but we got to Skype with Tyson in Afghanistan which was a big bonus, plus the kids thought it was cool, but we also got to have Aaron and Tyson's sister Laurie come to my MILs for the day, it was our first holiday with her. She came with her boyfriend Mike and their adorable son Max who is exactly 1 month older than Brinton. The kids LOVED him and of course Laurie. It was so great. Aaron was a giddy school girl knowing he was going to see her. They moved about 2 1/2 hours away for a job opportunity for Mike, they used to live in SLC. It is such a sweet blessing to have them closer. It was great fun, and we loved our day. The kids all made little Turkeys out of candy that Jodi had found...they were a HUGE hit and the kids had fun. Laurie and Eben were fast friends. :)

1 comment:

The Christensen Family said...

Looks a lot quieter than it was at mom and dad. Sounds like you had a nice time.

About Me

I am a happy reader...Im such a sucker for a good book. I get lost, and I become one with the story, its my greatest outlet. I needed somewhere to express and vent my feelings about how I felt about my books I was reading and this is where my blog was born.

It's Time to Jam...


Friend Bloggers